Chiara T. Krafft
Chiara T. Krafft is part of the Corporate practice group and the IP practice group. She advises clients in the area of commercial law with a focus on corporate law and corporate and estate planning. She further advises and supports clients in all matters of IP-law, in particular of national, European and international trademark law. Chiara T. Krafft represents national and international clients both in and out of court.
- University Konstanz (First state examination 2019 | magister iuris)
- University of Iceland (Háskólí Íslands), focus on international environmental law and international commercial law (2014-2015)
- Seminar paper on the question “Is a register for the German basic partnerships (BGB-Gesellschaft) favorable?” considering the 71. DJT discussing the need for reform of the German partnership law, 2016
- Legal clerkship in the district of the Higher Regional Court Stuttgart including a secondment at a leading German law firm in the area “Private Clients” (Second state examination 2021)
- Research assistant at a Big Four Consulting Company in the area law/Private Client Solutions, 2022
- Admitted in 2023