Attorney, Associated Partner
Her focus is on providing comprehensive advice to national and international clients, which mainly include financial investors, technology companies and start-ups, on all business issues related to corporate and tax law. This includes, in particular, acquisitions and sales of companies, establishment of companies, corporate financing as well as restructuring and reorganisation of companies and company groups.
In addition, she advises financial investors and start-ups on strategic measures due to her special expertise in corporate and tax law. This includes investments, financing rounds, convertible loans, venture debt and the development of employee programmes.
She advises wealthy individuals on issues of corporate and asset succession and assists them in the subsequent implementation of corporate and inheritance law steps.
- Ruprecht-Karls-Universität of Heidelberg 2009–2014 (First State Examination 2014)
- Legal clerkship in the district of the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart (Second State Examination 2016)
- Admitted 2017
- Mitarbeiterbeteiligung bei Leasing-Gesellschaften (Teil I): Grundlagen, Begriffliches und Formensprache (gemeinsam mit Trutz M. Harder) (FLF Finanzierung Leasing Factoring 5/2023, S. 40-45)
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Bundesverband Mergers & Acquisitions gemeinnütziger e.V.
Assistant: Ms. Eckl
Telephone +49 711 601708-56
Fax +49 711 601708-88
Commercial and corporate law, tax law, general commercial law, employee participation, company acquisition and sale