Dr. Annegret Balzer
Certified attorney for employment law
Annegret Balzer provides comprehensive advice on collective and individual employment law service contract law and the interfaces of employee data protection, the protection of secrets and compliance. She is named as a counsel of trust in a whistle-blower system.
She is regularly giving lectures on current issues of employment law at domestic and international events.
- Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg: Romance studies (Intermediate examination in French, Spanish 1989)
- Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg: Law (First State Examination 1996) and at Faculté Internationale de Droit Comparé Strasbourg/F (Diplôme de Droit Comparé Premier Cycle)
- Legal clerkship in the district of the Higher Regional Court Stuttgart including secondments to a law firm in New York/USA and a large company in the automotive industry (Second State Examination 1998)
- Admitted as an attorney1998
- Dr. iur. 2002
- Certified attorney for employment law 2010
„Dienstrecht in Internationalen Organisationen – Rechtsverfolgung, Sanktion und Schadensersatz”, Frankfurt a. M. 2002
English, French, Spanish
Assistant: Ms. Benz
Telephone +49 711 601708-29
Fax +49 711 601708-61
Individual and collective employment law including service contracts, employee data protection, compliance, whistle-blower system (counsel of trust)