Michael Rajkowski, LL.M. (Wellington)
Attorney, Of Counsel
Michael Rajkowski has worked as an attorney since 2012 and is a member of our IT practice group. In addition to his work as an in-house lawyer for an internationally operating company, he advises on information technology law including data protection law. Another focus of his practice is the law of online distribution. He is particularly interested in advising start-ups.
At the beginning of 2018, Mr. Rajkowski successfully completed the certified attorney course for information technology law.
- Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen and Albert-Ludwigs-University of Freiburg (First State Examination 2008)
- Victoria University of Wellington/NZ (LL.M. 2009)
- Legal clerkship in the district of the Higher Regional Court Stuttgart (Second State Examination 2011)
- Admitted as an attorney 2012
- Cloud Computing Germany (mit G. Nacimiento und C. Küll) (Oct. 2017, London)
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV)
- Vizepräsident der Deutsch-Indischen Juristenvereinigung e.V
Assistant: Ms Emmanouilidou
Telephone +49 711 601708-46
Telefax +49 711 601708-88
Areas of activity
IT law, distribution law, contract design, start-up consultation, civil procedural law