Dr. Valentin Zipfel
Valentin Zipfel is a member of our practice groups IP, IT and healthcare. He advises in all areas of intellectual property law, in particular in trademark and competition law. A main focus of his work is the strategic advice and representation in national and European trademark law, including the design of contracts.
In addition, Valentin Zipfel advises his clients on all questions of information technology and data protection law.
Furthermore, he has special expertise in the area of medical law, in particular in physician liability and medical device law.
- Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg and China University of Political Science and Law, Beijing/CHN as a scholarship holder of the Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation and the German Academic Exchange Service (First State Examination 2016)
- Research assistant at the Institute for German and European Corporate and Commercial Law at the Ruprecht-Karls-University of Heidelberg 2016 – 2017
- Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court Karlsruhe (Second State Examination 2019)
- Admitted as an attorney 2020
- Dr. iur. 2020 (scholarship holder of the Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation)
„Arzt- und Krankenhausträgerhaftung bei der Implantation von Medizinprodukten”, Baden-Baden, im Erscheinen
English, Spanish, French
Assistant: Ms. Dominguez
Telephone +49 711 601708-69
Fax +49 711 601708-61
Trademark and competition law, IT and data protection law, physician liability and medical device law, contract design