Dr. Ursula Vogt
Ursula Vogt belongs to our IP practice group for more than 20 years. The focal points of her work are providing strategic advice and representation in national, EU-wide and international trademark law for both small and medium-sized companies and for large groups (application proceedings and conflicts). Another focal point is the drafting contracts under trademark law, such as Co-Existence agreements and licensing agreements. She furthermore serves the domain sector (acquisition, retention and monitoring, also the Trademark Clearinghouse) for her clients.
- Goethe-University of Frankfurt-on-Main (First State Examination 1989)
- Legal clerkship in the district of the Higher Regional Court Frankfurt-on-Main (Second State Examination 1992)
- Research assistant at the Faculty of Private Law and at the Faculty of Comparative Laws at Goethe-University of Frankfurt-on-Main 1987–1992
- Admitted 1992
- Dr. iur. 1996
„Handlungshaftung im Umweltrecht”, Frankfurt a. M. 1996
- Deutsche Vereinigung für gewerblichen Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht (GRUR)
- Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV)
- Marketing-Club Heilbronn e.V.
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Interdisziplinäres Zentrum für geistiges Eigentum an der Universität Mannheim e.V. (IZG)
- Member of the European Roundtable project team at the International Trademark Association
Assistant: Ms. Stoer
Telephone +49 711 601708-52
Fax +49 711 601708-64
Areas of activity
Strategic advice and representation in national, EU-wide and international trademark law (application proceedings and conflicts), drafting contracts (Co-Existence agreements, licensing agreements etc.), domain law, competition law.