Andreas Hornung, LL.M. (Aberdeen)
He advises his national and international clients, which especially include medium-sized companies and start-ups, on all issues concerning corporate law. This includes particularly the foundation of corporations, corporate finance, the restructuring of companies and groups of companies as well as mergers and acquisitions.
In the field of the directors’ and officers’ liability he is especially active in pursuing and defending claims against management board members, managing directors and supervisory board members both in and out of court.
In addition, he advises his clients with regard to ongoing business on trade and distribution law, also with reference to antitrust law.
Furthermore, he advises wealthy individuals, particularly on business and asset successions.
- Eberhard Karls University of Tübingen 2004-2009 (First State Examination 2009)
- Legal clerkship in the district of the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart (Second State Examination 2011)
- Admitted 2012
- University of Aberdeen (LL.M. 2015)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA)
- Gesellschaftsrechtliche Vereinigung – Wissenschaftliche Vereinigung für Unternehmens- und Gesellschaftsrecht (VGR) e. V.
- Deutsche Vereinigung für Erbrecht und Vermögensnachfolge (DVEV)
Assistant: Ms. Scholz
Telephone +49 711 601708-56
Fax +49 711 601708-88
Areas of activity
Commercial and corporate law, M&A, antitrust law, distribution law, wills